How Can You Help Mission Wildlife?
- Think about wildlife before buying or using plastics
- Plant native vegetation that provides food and cover for wildlife in your own backyard
- Reduce outdoor nighttime lighting to help birds, bats, reptiles and insects
- Buy certified, sustainable products. Look for labels such as:
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified Sustainable Wood and Paper
- Bird Friendly© Coffee
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) Certified Sustainable Seafood
- Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free Certification
Mission Wildlife is entirely volunteer run. We do the legwork for you to support vetted, effective conservation organizations saving wildlife and wild places.
Mission: Wildlife is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Federal Tax ID #85-0982932, in accordance with the standards and regulations of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Supporting Species Conservation Through Fundraising, Awareness, and Education.